- TSR loaner equipment list
- Items may be checked out for short periods of time by dschool staff, faculty and teaching team members. Teaching teams may also designate a class TA or CA to manage equipment for their students.
- Members of these groups may check out and manage equipment for their students.
- Students are not allowed to check out equipment without a member of one of the above groups.
- Check out procedures are posted in the room.
The Lathrop Tech Desk is open to all students, staff and faculty and features a wide array of loaner tech equipment including laptops, video cameras, microphones, portable hard drives, etc.The Lathrop Multimedia Studio is a drop-in facility for all Stanford affiliates, featuring production computers, scanners and software. Their 8-Core Mac Pro towers come fully loaded with Apple Final Cut Studio, Adobe Creative Suite Master Collection, and a variety of other software packages for image, audio, and video editing.
We have access to nearly 15,000 O'Reilly, New Rider, etc books through O'Reilly's Safari agreement with Stanford. It's a fantasic resource for everyone. Check it out at: http://proquest.safaribooksonline.com/ Need to access from a Stanford IP (VPN not included)
Lynda.com online training
All fully sponsored Stanford SunetID's have free access to all of Lynda.com's training videos. Check it out here: https://uit.stanford.edu/lynda