The application process is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Quickly (2 min MAX) sketch yourself as something (anything!) and include a sentence why you chose that one thing.
- Recruit one other person to apprentice for Launchpad. Bonus points for additional recruits. Recruits should be received within a week after you apply.
- Hypothetically, if you were working for my90, one of last year's Launchpad startups, what's the one thing you would do to recruit more users? (spend 10 min MAX writing and researching)
Email your answers to Sarah Holcomb for consideration: email@example.com
DATE & TIME COMMITMENTS
- 4/30 5:30-7:30pm Attend Night Launch (you don't have to stay the full 2 hours-- essentially this is the time you select a few companies you're interested in working with-- if you are unable to attend, you can pick from the Launchpad website)
- 5/14 11:45am-12:30pm Attend class
- 5/16 10:30-12:30pm Attend class
- 5/21 10:30-12:30pm Attend class
- Other 5 hours 5/14-25 TBD by you and the company you work with
This opportunity is best for adults 18+ that live in the Bay Area (and can get to Stanford University easily the dates above) that are early in their career or students.
- Stanford University d.school
- 550 Panama Mall
- Stanford, CA, 94305
- View Map