PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST.
The application process is as simple as 1, 2, 3:
- Quickly (2 min MAX) sketch yourself as something (anything!) and include a sentence why you chose that one thing.
- Recruit one other person to apprentice for Launchpad. Bonus points for additional recruits. Recruits should be received within a week after you apply.
- Hypothetically, if you were working for my90, one of last year's Launchpad startups, what's the one thing you would do to recruit more users? (spend 10 min MAX writing and researching)
DATE & TIME COMMITMENTS
- 4/30 5:30-7:30pm Attend Night Launch (you don't have to stay the full 2 hours-- essentially this is the time you select a few companies you're interested in working with-- if you are unable to attend, you can pick from the Launchpad website)
- 5/14 11:45am-12:30pm Attend class
- 5/16 10:30-12:30pm Attend class
- 5/21 10:30-12:30pm Attend class
- Other 5 hours 5/14-25 TBD by you and the company you work with
This opportunity is best for adults 18+ that live in the Bay Area (and can get to Stanford University easily the dates above) that are early in their career or students.
- Stanford University d.school
- 550 Panama Mall
- Stanford, CA, 94305
- View Map